El 11 de enero.
- Tuesday: Leccion 1-4 Pre Assessment
- Friday: Leccion 1 Mini Assessment
- Introduce myself and others.
- Identify people and objects related to school.
- Understand the general idea of an audio or reading based off of context clues
- Practice activity with Leccion 1 Vocabulary.
- Page 6 of the Quia: Sopa de letras
- Take the Leccion 1-4 Quiz.
- Continue to practice identifying nouns and their articles.
- Transition into indefinite articles. (Page 8 of the Quia)
- Activities 1-4
- Activity V from Quiz (Encuesta)
- Students will circle the room asking fellow classmates for help with identifying the gender of a list of words they have been given.
- Scavenger Hunt
- Working in small groups, which group can find their list of school supplies items first.
- Complete Activity II: Singular o Plural? from page of your Quia. Here is a picture of the activity from the textbook.
- Need help? Here is an article that can also help you with the activity.
El 11 de enero.
- Activity 1 from page 12 of the Quia.
- Discuss answers as a class.
- Check homework.
- Practice the pronunciation of numbers 1-30 in Spanish.
- Working with a partner complete the math problems found on page 12 and 13 of the Quia.
- Listening Activity
- Students will take turns representing their team.
- Listen to a series of phone numbers from your teacher. The first person to “dial” the correct number wins a point for their team.
- Practice with “Hay.” Page 13 of the Quia.
- “Hay” is used to express “There is” or “There are” in Spanish.
- Continue on how to tell time in Spanish. Page 14 of the Quia.
- Practice with telling time with the prompted times on the board. Ficha opportunity.
- Activity from the workbook.
- What time is it?
- Practice writing the time prompted for you on the board. We will discuss for fichas.
- Discuss answers the homework.
- Discuss Spanish Subject Pronouns
- What is a pronoun?
- Create a flip chart to go into the Quia.
- El verbo “SER”
- What does the verb SER mean? How do we conjugate it?
- When do we use the verb Ser in context?
- Practice with the verb “SER” with activities found in the QUIA.
- Practice listening activity.